RE: If You See Kay

--- David Armstrong <darmstrong at raygroup_com> wrote:

> Daylight Time,
> i_scoobysnak at yahoo_com writes:
>

> it just makes me wanna' shake something. maybe a
> bloody mary.
> yeah that's it - i'll shake up a batch of bloody
> mary's. hold out your glass
> & i'll pour.
>
> peace & veggies,
> david

'preciate the sentiment of drink pouring... when i was
in college, with hardly a hangover, i thought a bottle
of tomato juice was fruit punch or cherry soda one
morning.  projectiled all over the fridge (to the
amusement of my housemates) .  i simply do not like
that stuff.  yech...

how 'bout a rusty nail instead??  or a bourbon
old-fashioned??

diesel and soybeans,

eric