The wonder and the was

Yep, the Xavier Styuka show was dandy and all.  Grand weather.  I was
getting o'er food poisoning and was in an especially weird mood (which I
still may not be out of).  If you are a lurker on this list and someone with
my general description stole a cookie of yours off of your little blanket,
it was a dare.  Choice wasn't there.

What I learned from the whole experience is that Mr. Temmesfeld isn't the
best air hockey player in the world, or even the tri-state.

Sometimes my mind don't shake and shiver,
Bruce