Re: Re: really obscure question

--- Ysobelle at aol_com wrote:

> May 18th is fast approaching. What am I gonna wear!?

yes, it IS fast approaching!  as is the 19th show in
nyc -- very excited, i am.  i am considering a may 18
vacation day very seriously myself.

weren't you going to go as the 'corsetted goth.'  i'm
thinking of south street bumming clothes to go along
with my weather prediction: mostly sunny, high of 84
degrees, low humidity, somewhat breezy.

sorry, it's been some time since i've been in town.

eric

np: fairport convention, liege and lief: matty groves.