"A Catch-All Email" or "How I Learned to Love the Bomb..."

Bruce:
I'm waiting to watch Terry Gilliam/Criterion's 3xDVD set of "Brazil" the next
> weekend it's cold and rainy.

I just picked up the Criterion Brazil DVD too. Haven't had the time to watch
it yet but the packaging alone was almost worth the entry fee. It's one of my
top 10 flics. There's also a book called "the battle for brazil" by Mathews
who does the disc 2 special of the same name for any of ya big Brazilophiles
out there. Thanks for the viewing sequence advice, I think I'll try it that
way myself.

Don:
I'm a total Criterion freak.  Sometimes I buy movies simply because they're
Criterion.

never having a LD and having a DVD player for only the last few months I
wasn't familiar with Criterion until recently. But now, in the last month
alone, being I'm in the know, I've picked up 4 Criterion discs: Brazil, Time
Bandits, The Most Dangerous game,
and Walkabout.
  So what's some of the better Criterion discs out there and is there a good
place to get them or they EXPENSIVE wherever ya go?

kevin