Re: "A Catch-All Email" or "How I Learned to Love the Bomb..."

--- Bruce Lachey <b_lachey at hotmail_com> wrote:

> Kelvin, you couldn't be Irish if you don't plan to
> drink.  haha, just giving
> you heck.  And I know all about Miller Lite's Irish
> origins...

Okay, so I don't drink.  But I love potatoes.  Mashed,
fried, French fried, Polish fried, baked, scallopped,
sawed off, rode hard and put up wet... I like 'em!
Besides, I think the Scots are lousy, mousy little
Presbyterians with no balls who let themselves be
prostituded by the stinkin' evil Brits! (sorry
Bink...)

There, does that make up for my teetotalling?

Kelvin

=====
"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy that sustained him during temporary periods of joy."
                               -- W.B. Yeats