Atlanta show...

Hey kids,

   If you are planning on going to the Atlanta show, it looks like
it has moved, or at least that's what the Web tells me.  The show,
formerly at the Cotton Club, now appears to be at the Variety
Playhouse.  This is, as far as I can tell, good news.

   The Variety Playhouse is located in Little Five Points, a quirky
little corner of Atlanta where a band like Over the Rhine will fit
right in.  In fact, I'd bet in their younger days they'd be living
somewhere down there if they moved to Atlanta.

   For a moment, we thought the show was cancelled and my wife and
I were momentarilly heartbroken.  Ric Hordinski cancelled an accoustic date
that was to be last night.  Having both Ric and his old band
pass over Atlanta in the span of one month would have been just too
much.

   Later gators,

   Jeff

--
Visit the Over the Rhine History page
http://JeffreyHolland.tripod.com/otrhine/

Jeff Holland      JHolland444 at hotmail_com
http://JeffreyHolland.tripod.com