Re: Canal St.

> On Fri, 20 Apr 2001, Chris Emery wrote:
>
> > Jesus christ.  I thought we purged the world of this sort of thing.
> >
> > <insert standard rant about emailing HTML>
>
> (: i just have my pine set to ignore such type things, and i get
> attachments of it. then i just discard.

I may have to reinstall Agent on here.  I'm forced into using Outlook at
work.

> i hate html email - it's pointless and can shamelessly take advantage of
> ecurity holes that allow wirettapping. wonder if they worked in tandem
> with the gov't for these holes.... i bet that would make a neat conspiracy
> theory.

The government isn't organized enough to keep up with technology.
SMTP/POP/etc, and all these standards were designed for plain text.
Granted, at the core, HTML is text, but not...

Fuck it.   Somewhere in the archives circa 1998, I've got a 2 page rant
about HTML emails.   Everyone go look it up, and consider yourself
chastised.

~C