Re: Re: Awww, yeah!

On 4/18/01 11:59 PM, quoth the brilliant i_scoobysnak at yahoo_com at
i_scoobysnak at yahoo_com:

>Ysobelle,
>
>i'd be many rows further back without your post below:
>you've got a packet of garland of letters incense
>(your choice) on me day of show.  i'll be wearing a
>vivid red concert tee-shirt.
>
>happily,
>eric

Good heavens-- are you serious? GoL makes me dog-snortin' happy. I love
that place more than anything. I got my first tarot deck there. I'll
accept that incense, but remember: I'm aiming for cheesecake after the
show. Wait. Let me rephrase that. I mean I hope to have cheesecake for
all at my apartment after the show. We used to DO things before and after
OtR shows (sob!) Where have those days gone? (honk!)

Alternately, we could adjourn somewhere for a late-night munch. South
Street is making its rapid yearly descent into hip-hop madness by then,
but there's still a plethora of nifty places to congregate.

Anyone have any preferences? Much as I detest the proprietress, Red's has
some great desserts.

So there's me, David, you-- who else will be here for the show?