Re: Re: Awww, yeah!

ab-sa-root-ly serious.  i have to pick up some for me
own -- haven't been in town in a while.  and i think i
speak for all who will attend the philly show when i
extend thanks to you that i won't be sitting in the
back yelling "gentle wounds!" and annoying the hell
out of everyone.  now i'll hardly even have to raise
my voice :)  ("pssst... hey... yeah... you up there...
play some gentle wounds").  geez, that would hardly be
annoying at all!  :)

the south street diner is kinda surreal.  i'm not
really that fond of it though, cos' we gots better
diners in jersey.  and i am new york-bound the next
morning, so there's the pumpkin factor.

where/what is Red's?  can't place it...