Re: Awww, yeah!

hey all,

y'know, i must've seen at least a dozen shows at the
tla from '88 to '98, and i have *never* come across
one that was reserved seating instead of general
admission.  i have no idea what has happened.  but,

Ysobelle,

i'd be many rows further back without your post below:
you've got a packet of garland of letters incense
(your choice) on me day of show.  i'll be wearing a
vivid red concert tee-shirt.

happily,
eric

np: steve howe, turbulence