further scoopage on the xavier show

{forwarded regarding approximate time of OtR's
set at the xavier university on april 28th...}

-----Original Message-----
From: margaret obrien
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2001 5:06 PM

I was going to post scoopage on the xavier show
for the digest when I realized I have no idea
how to go about doing that...  It seems someone
has already filled in most of the blanks, but I
called the man in charge to find out when they
would be playing since 1-10 is a very long time
...he says "oh...around 7:30" ...so if you would
like to alert the masses, it would be much
appreciated I am certain.
margarita