photos are here!

hello all!

yes, so i've finally got those over the rhine photos up on my website.
again, can i preface this by  they were last minute i didn't use the right
film i hope this isn't illegal  and all that.  but i hope they are enjoyable
all the same.  (let me know!)

((and much thanks to the band for a wonderful night in LA...))

here is where they are:

http://mshannon.8m.com

click on 'gallery,' and then go to the over the rhine pics.  should be
easy... let me know if there is trouble.

have fun!

melanie

"at the risk of wallowing in artistic remorse, i prefer to leave well enough
alone and think about something else."  -aldous huxley