Does anyone have previously posted MP3 rarities?

Hello all,

On the OTR site, they only post the current MP3 rarity.  I've been pretty
disciplined about getting out there once a month, but I managed to miss a
few.  :-(  Their site also says they're "developing a system that will allow
for the occasional re-release of past rarities. Until then, patience..."
Can anyone help me out with the few that I'm missing...

   Feb 2001: Rhapsodie (live)
   Dec 2000: Toledo (out-take from Films For Radio)
   Sep 2000: If Nothing Else (Linford's beatbox remix)
   Jun 2000: It's Never Quite What It Seems (full band version)

Does anyone have them posted on another site somewhere?  If not, could
someone email them to me?  PLEASE do not email them to me without first
asking if I still need them... I'm just imagining 100's of emails filling up
my Hotmail inbox -- actually, I'll have to give you another address to send
them too, because I don't think Hotmail accepts attachments over 1MB.  OK,
I'm rambling... please help if you can.

Many thanks,

Scott
scott_marean at hotmail_com