Re: new thread- idolatry?

<japhy at mail_utexas.edu>  didst quoth-----

"dear all,
        some nights you just get lucky, some nights you
meet great men. as you sit wondering about life, who you are and what it
means these people reach to you like beacons in the darkness. they shine
where no other person could, illuminate the deepest parts we dont even
tell our lovers about. they shine in you with their brightness. some
nights you meet great men. tonight i met linford detweiler.
          -tc from austin"

Disregarding not telling our lovers about getting lucky some nights, I
think that Mister Detweiler might, upon reading this, quote the Reverend
Doctor Edward Daniel Taylor, when, during the course of The Miracle
Faith Telethon Of Love,  he admonished his son, "Get off your knees,
boy, I'm only a man!"

p.s. MSNBC Investigates Exorcism  TODAY     6:00 PM – 7:00 PM
NOT RATED     Network Series. Looking at the myths and theories
behind exorcism.