glen phillips' CD

   "Glen Phillips, the unforgettable voice of
    Toad the Wet Sprocket, has just released
    his solo-debut, entitled Abulum.  Abulum
    reminds us all why Glen's songs are an
    essential part of our music collection.
    Abulum features the single 'Fred Meyers'
    and 11 other tracks that we know you will
    fall in love with."

ok, enough of the cheesy PR... this is a great
album... personally, as far as post-toad stuff
goes, i dig lapdog's _near tonight_ a bit
better.  but the new glen phillips is *really*
good.  definitely a great album for any toad
fan...

"maya" should be a single.  it's a beautiful
song.  i'm not sure how i feel about "fred
meyers" being the first single.  hmmm...

rioting,
Dan

np: nothing - broken boombox  (their 2nd album is better)