Re: Riot in Over the Rhine OFF TOPIC

According to the news, the rioting is over today...now
there is a peaceful demonstration going on. But they
are still pretty much not allowing traffic.  Some of
my students' parents couldn't go to work today.  It's
kind of surreal to have this happen in Cincinnati.
But there have been 4 cases of police officers
shooting people in a chase since november.

How many of you are going to make it to the xavier
show?  Apparently there is a festival going on during
the day to support a children's charity (or many
children's charities...)

ugh.
Jeni