RE: forgotten southerners

 On Fri, 6 Apr 2001 11:34:44 -0400, "David Armstrong"
<darmstrong at raygroup_com>
wrote:

>>i'll be at the annapolis show - anyone else?

Yep yep yep!  I was delighted to find OTR listed in my Ram's Head
upcoming-concert email... and before I read it here!   I scurried to the
phone and will be sitting front and center...  (May I borrow a 'wooty woot,'
Ysobelle? No other exclamation seems more appropriate!)

Am contemplating cutting a scampering rat out of a name tag so those in the
know will say hi.

Still debating the jaunt to Alexandria for concert #2...
 - Anita