Re: Several Somewhat Related Thoughts

which gives me the opportunity wanting to say hi too.

hullo.

a recurring experience: i think i experienced twhf
while it was recorded and didn't hear it until 10
years later.

tom, the anagram results from your name are (including
middle initial): "got milk win son" and "i knot slim
gown"

i am planning on the ny show.

-E
"'Shishnarfe' and 'enfranshish' are but two stages of
vodka."  - Andrei Bely