Several Somewhat Related Thoughts

I hope this works (that was trite, I think everyone says that).
I've liked Over the Rhine for a while now, a junkie you could
say, as well as a listee, so I figured I'd say hi and throw out
some thoughts to this wonderful hodge-podge of characters.
If somebody had to recommend an album other than FfR
or gdbd, what would it be and why?  Two, is anybody going
to the show in New York, or am I one of the few Easterners
on here?  Lastly, rather than holding the Rhinelanders Ball
in October out in Cinncinatti, why not hold it in December just
before the Christmas show?  More people would be out that
way and it would give a second excuse to go, for those who
weren't orginally going to go to the show.  Just a thought.
Oh, and whatever you do, don't pet a burning dog.  - Tom