OTR in Austin/voltaire's coffee

Dear all,
       Just a quick note about the OTR austin,tx show: is anyone planning on going? Also, I have contacted OTR and they have graciously agreed to do a small performance for the members of my major at the University of Texas. We call these informal gatherings Voltaire's Coffees, and they generally entail a professor meeting with students to talk about books, or a special subject not generally covered in classes. OTR is going to do a singer/songwriter Voltaire's Coffee: play a few songs, talk about them and talk about the music industry as a whole, the songwriting process etc.....I am very excited about this opportunity and would like to invite anyone from the list to come. Email me for specific info, but its gonna be at 8pm on April 12th at UT. Thanks.
        -TC Turner