Re: everybody's got something to hide, 'cept for me an' my monkey

> > aeronautic cat.  swiffer.
> > aquatic parrot.  sniffer.
> > out the in door carrot side landslide.
> > aquaman's tutu.
> > desmond tutu.
> > collegiate squirrel.
> > aerosol socks.
> > PHP shoes
> > infrared dreams
> > irrational triangles
> > virtual fatigue
> > gowebyourself.
> > elementary physics
> > didactic tactics
> > superfluous repetition
> > dingleberry blue
> > pig fell off a bicycle
> > wheels are for squares
> > slow children ahead
> > up the downstairs case
> > upside down cake
> > optical collision
> Samsonite concision and air mail excursion and
> The bluest wheel rolling down the bluest hill rolling down
> The lousy threeside thorns rolling to
> Computer labs and cascading falls and pedagogical crossing guards in
> Orange vests:
> Who packed this bag, Dad?
> Did Jack bring a paddle?

But the thing is, the snake doesn't really have anything to do with the
Eden product line.  It merely holds the copyrights, and that's just
because the Possum (and by the Possum, I think we all know who I mean,
right?) refuses to abide by the bylaws and the two-headed gecko's mother
in law has a lot to say about how the planets are properly in their
trajectories.

Someone back me up here.  After all, those tribal tattoos that are all too
stylish make you look very little more than some odd action figure that
the hasbro corporation put out after they ran out of ways to sell G.I. Joe
to all the little Hulkamaniacs out there when they grew up and out of
their little split-level hovels with the space heater and lycra and
no _damn_ air-conditioning.

But Henrietta Pussycat is no longer living in the land of make-believe,
boys and girls.  Max and Goat-Boy and the Wild Things ran in an began to
use the Trolley tracks for their own purposes, and Threw Out the
Jams.  That's what the letting the Wild Rumpus Begin really is all about.

Need I go farther?

-Drew J

O ^ ^   Drew Johnson - djohnson at snowplow_org - Ld Robert Bartholomew       )
O(_|_)         Looking for the cheese shop since the year 2000             X
O Check out splat.melm.org (monkey at melm_org) & goats.com (drew at goats_com)  |