Spreading the love

Hello!  It's Jessica,

I was reading my club email on Natalie Merchant and I've been feeling sorry for these people.  They've been starving for new material by Nat for some time now without results.  So, I had an idea.  I posted to them info about OTR.  I told them how much I enjoy their music and thought they would too.  I gave them the OTR website so maybe they might take a listen and enjoy the MP3's.  Maybe it will leave them starving for more.  I have to admit, I thought I was doomed after Natalie seperated from 10k.  I don't feel the same connection to the music she has done without them.  Then, I was introduced to OTR.  I must say, in my eyes they've surpassed my love for 10k.  (I saw the light and it was good.)  Since my post I've gotten many responses back from 'yeah, I've seen flyers around town, but never looked them up' to 'Their cd's on listen at Barnes and Noble, but I haven't yet checked them out. Now I will.'   You see, just a little word of mouth can atleast make a small amount of difference.  I enjoy tuning people into OTR and hope they enjoy them as much as I and all of you do.  I have to admit though, a little selfish voice inside of me likes the intimate gatherings of an OTR concert better than a large venu.  Is FFR and Virgin Records the beginning of a landslide?  Or, will we always have the oriental throw rugs and candles?  Either way I'll be pleased.

Until next time...Jessica