Cush vs. OtR

> ken (who has to decide whether to see the supergroup
> Cush--featuring Mike
> Knott and members of the Prayer Chain and Honey--or
> our own OtR)

I almost extended my semi-vacation here in LA to see
Cush.... but it's not meant to be, I have to go back
to Cincinnati.   I've never seen the supergroup live
[didn't make cornerstone last year]  and I'd like to.
 I suppose if you live on the west coast, you would
have more opportunities.

plus - how can you let us listies down and not go see
our beloved OtR?

either way I'm jealous,
Sarah