LA - April 7

Hey y'all...

I'm just trying to get a head count of those who'll be showing at the
Knitting Factory show (or what was supposed to be the Knitting Factory
show...) on Saturday.

Steve Guiles - you'll be there, won't you?  I seem to remember someone else
(a person from San Diego maybe?) indicating they might be in attendance.
I'll be there with several friends in tow.  Melanie's coming down as well.
Anyone else?

Melanie and I have been trying to figure out how to make ourselves
identifiable to one another, but haven't been terribly successful so far.
Any ideas?  Perhaps bink should fly out here and lend his kilt to the cause?
;)

Would love to meet any and all listies in the area, so please speak up if
you're coming.

Till Saturday...

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

"Talking nonsense is man's only privilege that distinguishes him from all
other organisms." -- Fyodor Dostoyevsky