random acts of an insomniac suffering from law school

Well, it is 2:30 AM. Work is slow. In an effort to regain consciousness, I
thought I would take a moment and add to the egomaniacal ramblings about
what author's are in, what music is n.p, and my take on all things artistic.
1. Jorge Luis Borges? Anyone? Specifically, the short fiction, "The Garden
of Forking Paths"
2. Bottle Rocket, the movie, by Wes Anderson (1997). Discuss.
3. Elysian Fields album titled, "Queen of the Meadow" (run to Napster....)
perhaps an argument for one with more sensuality than our own Goddess- Karin
B....
4. "Christianity Must Change or Die"- Bishop Spong. Discuss
5. "Liquid Life"- William LaFluer
6. Sigur Ros- album, "Agaetis Byrjun"
7. Joseph Arthur- album, "Come to where I'm from"
8. "White People"- Allan Gurganus
9. http://www.cybereditions.com/aldaily/
10. Joe Gould's Secret, the movie(1999)
11. Architecture of Doom-the Role of Art in the Rise of the Third Reich,
documentary
12. anything by Carmen. (ok, not really)
"If I had more time, I'd write a shorter letter"- Thomas Jefferson
Hope this list spurs you all towards greatness; I know I am inspired by my
own rambling!!!
-David
n.p.- Tango Zero Hour, Astor Piazolla