bumpers

>>Pah...who cares about making sense...make other stuff instead!
>>
>>Jason
>
>that, my dear...is a bumper sticker i would buy in a heartbeat!
>
>jillian.

speaking of bumper stickers, i've been meaning to ask:  remember the old
black otr bumper stickers (the ones with the fancy roman alphabet
characters)? well, now that i actually have a bumper, i'd like nothing
better than to decorate it with my lovely bumper sticker... (trying to give
my babe some character, here..) but i seem to recall linford or someone
commenting on the non-weather-proofness of said bumper stickers... so, can
anyone experienced help me out here, please?

melanie
(i like run-on sentences i do i do)