RE: the movie to the soundtrack

>Perfectly...absolutely...that's why I write.  Keep trying to get the voices
>out of my head too.  I think it's a triumph in anyones
>writing/singing/whatever that it makes another
>person/animal/alien/cat/whatever see things that aren't specifically
>said...

preach ON, my brother! most people don't get it when i say that a song makes
me want to figure skate, or that a song makes me think of blankly
lip-synching the words to everyone on the subway, feeling like
miss-understood in a dirty white shirt and angel wings...or that other songs
make me feel like i'm tripping and falling in slow motion from all angles.
amen. :)

>Pah...who cares about making sense...make other stuff instead!
>
>Jason

that, my dear...is a bumper sticker i would buy in a heartbeat!

jillian.