RE: the movie to the soundtrack

>what with all these comments on the cinematic nature of FfR, i had to
inject my oh-so-dawson opinion. :) i find it hard to listen to any of the
songs on this record without imagining some sort of scene, dialogue or
montage-esque action going on. and i don't mean music videos in my
head...rather like i see the pieces of a movie whose plot i don't know yet.
does anyone know what i mean?

Perfectly...absolutely...that's why I write.  Keep trying to get the voices
out of my head too.  I think it's a triumph in anyones
writing/singing/whatever that it makes another
person/animal/alien/cat/whatever see things that aren't specifically said...

>it usually sounds dumb when i try to explain it in words...it
doesn't make much sense. :)

Pah...who cares about making sense...make other stuff instead!

Jason