RE: Over-The-Rhine Digest V3 #505

Hello to laurel mastnjak; welcome to the book-o-philes, the well spoken clientele called the Over the Rhine Lostees.

Bless those of you who read books, since, as it was once said, "unlike computers, paper never goes down".

Not that I don't like reading, I just don't.

Obligatory OTR content: "Give Me Strength" ends too abruptly, yet aptly chooses the right lyrics on which to end. Let my co-worker Heather borrow FFR, and she likes "Strength" and "The World Can Wait" so much, she replayed those 2 tracks for several minutes. Fellow OTR fans in New England are nice to have, especially if you can see them in person!

Well, the Veterans' Scorecard shows returns with a vengeance by me, Don Smith, and Jan Kendrick, with some mention of Shelly Ross, all within the last 6 weeks or so. Any others wish to chime in?

Later!
Scott
(Last book read: "The Dilbert Principle" by poet laureate Scott Adams)
A good thing to do when you're insane is to park your car on the side of the road, and point a hair dryer at passing cars, just to see who slows down.