Re: ain't life grand...

sorry, mr. bailey!  for what it's worth, there was an earthquake drill in
the middle of a much needed meeting today.  (i work at a conservatory, what
can i say.  i guess they need to train the students?!?)  but how pathetic is
it to see your superiors dropping everything to crawl under large objects
for five minutes.  and then they tried to commence with design decisions
from under their respective tables, rehearsal platforms, etc.  my entire
sense of the hierarchical system has just been shattered....