ain't life grand...

I'm at work.

We have a female employee who has been having an hour
long discussion with a Muslim customer.  They are each
trying to convert the other...neither has been
succesful.

I have a worker who nags constantly.  I think the
whole world should lighten up.

I have a co-worker who just made me mad.  Arrogant.
Judgmental.  My problem: I would rather give myself an
ulcer than make her cry.

There's been a hoot owl howling by my window now for
six nights in a row...

Ain't life grand...

Kelvin

=====
"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy that sustained him during temporary periods of joy."
                               -- W.B. Yeats