chanting monks?

I'm spilling some words out to you all...
which i don't do that often at all so i guess i could say (as everyone else
does) I'm de-lurking.
but i've been lurking since '96.
I love the new album!!
I'm at a loss for words for it right now. "If Nothing Else" for me is the
best song.
anyway, Anyone else wish that Linford's intro to "IF Nothing Else" would
have been on the album. When he played that in concert I thought it was
the
coolest.
I too am a little upset (like some others have mentioned) that the
"Swallowtail...." song wasn't included on the album along with the "HDIF"
part 2 song (the name of the song escapes for the moment). And for some
reason
"Fairpoint Dairy" I hardly reckognized when i heard it on the album...it
was
played so differently in concert. Didn't Linford start it on the
acoustic
guitar in concert? oh well. I love the version on ffr.
Also, in the very beginning seconds of "Give Me Strength" there are some
monks or something chanting and clapping. As i was listening to it in my car
this afternoon I was wondering, why?
It seems a bit out of place and in no way have any connection with the song.
just a thought.
well, that's all i have to say.

-D.Yinger