Fwd: Amish Computer Virus

> This not a joke!
> Microsoft - IBM - AOL - NiGas - Goodyear - Packard Bell - Ma Bell -
> Studebaker - Radio Shack; are just a few to have all acknowledged this to
be
> the most harmful virus to date.
>
> You have just received the Amish Computer Virus.
>
>  Since we don't have any electricity, computers or programming experience,
> this virus works on the honor system.
>
> Please delete all of the files from your hard drive and then forward this
> virus to everyone on your mailing list.

-- BEGIN included message

<jayshome at surfsouth_com>; "Chris Campbell" <jayshome at surfsouth_com>; "Cindy
& Al" <aclindquist2 at juno_com>; "Dad & Mom" <ifgoddard at juno_com>; "Bruce
Goddard" <Goddardb at GEON_com>; "Nancy Kusta" <MamaMinolta at aol_com>; "Russ
Munson" <Rscoe at flash_net>; "Judy Hubbard" <gjcarejudy at juno_com>; "Ginny
Smith" <gjcare at juno_com>
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2001 10:12 PM
Subject: Amish Computer Virus

> This not a joke!
> Microsoft - IBM - AOL - NiGas - Goodyear - Packard Bell - Ma Bell -
> Studebaker - Radio Shack; are just a few to have all acknowledged this to
be
> the most harmful virus to date.
>
> You have just received the Amish Computer Virus.
>
>  Since we don't have any electricity, computers or programming experience,
> this virus works on the honor system.
>
> Please delete all of the files from your hard drive and then forward this
> virus to everyone on your mailing list.

-- END included message