RE: suggestions, please...

>  These are books that i grew up with that i just *adore*
>
> The Neverending Story
> Michael Ende
> http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0140386335/o/qid=985907880/sr=8-4/ref
> =aps_sr_b_2_1/107-8978661-9843747

i never realised it was a storybook too... it (aong with Labirynth) were
my first pop-culture movies i saw... blew me away.

> The Princess and the Goblin
> George MacDonald
> http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0688066046/o/qid=985908278/sr=8-2/ref
> =aps_sr_b_1_2/107-8978661-9843747
>
> I love this book, it got me started reading when i was young.

Fantastes.

At the Back of the North wind - still love it.. so fancifully wistful.

rss
--
If you've done six impossible things before breakfast, why not round it off
with dinner at Milliway's, the restaurant at the end of the universe.