Re: Eureka!

In a message dated 3/29/01 8:08:31 PM Central Standard Time, Hazel410 at aol_com
writes:

<< C.S. Lewis' Chronicles of Narnia... a
 series to which I (to a fellow parent who objected to the 'witchcraft')
 compared Harry Potter, as they share themes, in my opinion.  Anyone else on
 here enjoy Harry? >>

for a very nice different take on Potter and wonder lit check out:

http://www.cornerstonemag.com/imaginarium/features/muggle.html

and also:

http://www.geocities.com/amywelborn/harrypotter/article.html

for a full induction into wonderthink check out Wonder mag at:

http://www.mindspring.com/~jimhenry/wonder/

By the way, did you know that Ric H is a BIG Lewis fan?

kevin

"I find television very educating. Every time
somebody turns on the set, I go into the other
room and read a book."
                                                            -Groucho Marx