Re: that music festival thingy in Memphis

yeah, i got that flyer, too. it looks good,
but not quite "cornerstone good."

OtR, VoL, waterdeep, cush, and some other
greats are gonna be there, but it's missing
stryper, ya know... ;)

actually, i might have to go down to the
memphis one.  my work won't let me off july
3rd due to month-end close.  i *might* get
the 4th off (that's ridiculous!!). if i can
leave right after work on the 3rd, i might
make it to cornerstone without missing too
much.

i haven't figured it out yet what i'm gonna
do.

it's like a pancake on a cold summer's day.

hmm,
Dan

np: travis - the man who