that music festival thingy in Memphis

Fellow Listees,

l got this flyer on a festival in Memphis called the "One Festival" or
something.  Kinda like C-stone?  But just readin through and saw an artist
from here in Chicago that l've been raving over for the last decade. . .
Michael McDermott is gonna be there, l nearly fell off.  l've been hooked
ever since "A Wall l Must Climb" on his debut: 620 W. Surf.  Not to mention,
OTR, VOL, The Choir, Undercover, The Violet Burning, 77's, etc.  All bands
that reeled me into the whole CCM scene.

Really bummed though.  Can't go.  But also muy excited; expectin our 2nd
child.  Funny thing bout life, when ya think ya get a raw deal, turns out you
can still win with a crappy hand.  Does that make sense?  Hey, it' late.

Mike