a disturbing omission in the midwest sector

hey, so, like, um, are there noo listees from st. louis, or what?

just asking, since i know the stl concert was last night, and i haven't seen
a review, yet.  but how do i know the concert was last night, you ask?
because my parents went!!!  hee!  if any of you DID go, my parents were the
sweet silver-haired folk who arrived early enough to grab seats, but who
were not so quick in recognizing our beloved band and got up to leave after
rose's opening, thinking they'd seen over the rhine.  heee.  (boy, were they
embarrassed.  poor mom and dad- but my good friends told them to sit back
down, because the evening was just beginning.  and woe to you folk who tried
to take my parents' seats!  bad form for a rhinelander!!)

anyway, my parents enjoyed the concert, though my mom thought jack was too
loud.  were any of the rest of you there?  where are my hometown listees?

melanie

(mom swears it was an honest mistake!  she'd taped the morning's interview
with karin and linford, so she was sure that was karin and linford on stage-
they both had on red, had their hair pulled back, except karin's hair was
blonde....)

-such sweet parents to go see my favorite band!  and on a weeknight, too!