Re:Little Brothers show

firstly, allow me to say this-there were a good amount of people at the
show- more than I'd seen at any OTR show outside of their home city. Of
course there will be people there that have not seen them before or that,
God forbid, can not yet be qualified as an "OTR fan", but isn't that what we
want? more people?! more success for this band?
secondly, Linford, while he may seem to (those rock stars are so good at
charming the audience), does not like Little Brothers as a venue. I read
this very fact in a diary excerpt on the website shortly after the December
13th show (which was stellar, by the way). I would imagine if you think he
likes the place, that you too were charmed and probably believed him when he
said we were the BEST audience. love is blindness, I guess.
I agree though that there were some odd happenings with Karin's "delivery"
of "The World..." It seemed almost as though her vocal chords needed to warm
up a bit before she could start kicking ass.
I do say I would like to see more segue type stuff (Give me
Strength/...Drowning was close). Good show though, yes, even amidst the
distractions.