sarah masen (Re: Continuing a discontinued thread)

Brittney wrote:
> I have noticed several of you are
> commenting about Sarah Masen's new CD, but
> alas, I haven't been paying close
> enough attention. Is it good? I have her
> previous 2 discs (from my adolescent
> meanderings in CCM). I liked the title.
> I heard she had more control on this
> one. True? Has she grown as a
> musician/lyricist?

it's good, i like it.  the supertramp song
is groovy.

i still need to let it sink in.  personally,
i hold "the holding" and her self-titled
re:think debut as her best.  "carry us through"
was excellent as well.

"dreamlife of angels" is up there with 'em
all, though.  it's a very *sarah masen*-y CD.

Dan

np: radiohead - true love waits