RE: More FfR thoughts

I dunno, I think that it totally sounds like a Dido song. I don't listen to
her that much, but Karin's vocalizations, to me, sounds like she picked up
some of Dido's vocal stylings. The lilt and her smooth alto are close, but
still sounds Karin-ish. It kinda reminded me of the second track on Dido's
CD, don't recall the name. Anyway, i likes it. Num! :-)

Chris

>Give Me Strength
is it just me being influenced by what i know about this song, or is it sort
of obvious that k&l didn't write it?

melanie