afompa and historical investigation

yo.
I thought I would throw a book title out there for you guys: _A Case for
Christ_ by Lee Strobel. Apologies if it's been mentioned, I read through the
digests to see if it had.

The book investigates and wrestles with a lot of historical issues
concerning the life and death of Christ.

The book isn't perfect or anything, but it was refreshingly objective. The
guy is a journalist skeptic at best.

It was well reasearched and the guy interviewed a ton of authorities on the
matter. He did way more research than I have time for, so it was nice to see
an objective collaboration on the matter.

peace,
brian

p.s. You guys are swiftly convincing me to break down and purchase FfR.