Re: Healthy agnosticism

--- Jeff McCloud <teamccloud at yahoo_com> wrote:

 But it just
> seemed that people were, and still are, putting
> God in a box and trying to define who he is too
> narrowly. I'd love to say those people drive me
> nuts, that they're off base, that they're plain
> wrong and I'm right. But that would be taking the
> same attitude that they take against me and other
> religions.

Just to shake things up a bit...It must be said here
that when it comes to God, truth, Christianity,
whatever - there is a wrong and a right.  We can argue
all day as to who is wrong and who is right, but there
is an objective truth to who God is and what
Christianity is, a truth that is universal, constant,
and objective.  I guess my point is that there are
some points on which I am justified in saying this is
right and that is wrong.

Fundamentalist by birth, Christian by the grace of God

Kelvin

=====
"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy that sustained him during temporary periods of joy."
                               -- W.B. Yeats