Re: Make it (in) Billboard today...

Mr. Lachey said:

> Stacie mentioned they were collecting Soundscan information when shipping
> the 2000 preordered copies of FfR; along with the first week's totals in
> record shops across our great land, it's conceivable that FfR could debut
on
> Billboards Top 200 Albums chart next week.  That'd be bizarre, but 4000 CDs
> in a week is usually enough.
>
> That said, my pal in Seattle said she couldn't find it at a big record
store
> she went to there; just the GDBD Remaster.

I was just looking at Amazon.com and they have FfR at #833 in their sales
rankings.  I have no idea what this corresponds to as far as actual sales go,
but it's a higher ranking than I would have expected.

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

"Talking nonsense is man's only privilege that distinguishes him from all
other organisms." -- Fyodor Dostoyevsky