RE:Evanescence

--- RElliott4 at aol_com wrote:
> > Through a weird set of coincidences, someone got me to
> > download some Evanescence. I like it. Now, what's the
> > link to someone or someones here on the list? I know
> > there's something, but I don't remember what.

I'm the missing link. Evanescence is making a huge buzz all
over the place since I helped them release their first cd
ORIGIN last november. It took three years of courting these
kids while they learned the tricks of making and recording
music, but it was worth every second once the album was
delivered. They have since signed to Wind-Up Records, home
of Creed and Dust For Life, and are recording their second
cd in Memphis as we speak. Buy this cd now, and you'll be
one of the coolest mofo's around when they're world famous
rockstars next year.

An unimaginative description of their sound is to think of
Sarah McLachlan fronting Nine Inch Nails. Moments of
haunting beauty, gentle ambience, angelic choirs, and the
sweetest siren voice you've ever heard from Miss Amy Lee set
against raging guitars and driving rhythms. A classic in the
making.

The current cd, Origin, is available in limited quantities
(about 1,900 copies left) at www.bigwigenterprises.com with
convenient one-button credit card ordering courtesy of paypal.

=====
Bradley S. Caviness, Bigwig
Bigwig Enterprises

http://www.bigwigenterprises.com

"We're all writing everyday with our lives, whether or not we ever pick up a pen." – Linford Detweiler, Over the Rhine