RE:Evanescence

Owner-Over-The-Rhine at actwin_com writes:

Through a weird set of coincidences, someone got me to download some
Evanescence. I like it. Now, what's the link to someone or someones here
on the list? I know there's something, but I don't remember what.

Someone here recommended this group a couple of months ago.  I found a couple
of mp3s on MP3.com and really enjoyed them, but when I tried to reach their
website to order the CD, it wouldn't come up.  I emailed the contact address
at MP3.com and learned they will no longer be hosting their own website since
they had just signed an exciting record deal.  He will let you order the CD
directly from him.  I'd give you his name and the address, but I've since
erased that email.  You could take the same route and try finding them
through mp3.com.  Hope this helps at all.

Rinda