Re: Karin Bergquist: Licensed to Kill

In a message dated 3/16/01 4:07:14 PM Central Standard Time,
DCousineau at innoveda_com writes:

> During our first listen to "The World Can Wait" my wife and I thought the
>  title sounded like the name of a James Bond movie (of course, it's not too
>  far from "The World Is Not Enough" but still...). We then thought that the
>  song even sounds like it could be the main title theme to a James Bond
movie
>  (couldn't you just see the silhouetted nude women dancing around?!)

My "wife" and I (yeah, let's not start that debate again, please.  now you
know why I have been quiet for the last few years...) thought the same thing
listening to The World Can Wait!

Maybe there's something the band isn't telling us...???!!!

Jan