Re: Well, it's about time!

Title: Re: Well, it's about time!
on 3/15/01 10:53 AM, OncleBoo at aol_com at OncleBoo at aol_com wrote:

Woohoo!

The UPS guy just walked into my office with FfR #456.  I hope everyone around
here leaves me alone for a while so I can enjoy it.

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

Okay... does anyone else still not have theirs? Am I just a freak? Do Karin and
Linford not like me? I don't seem to see the flurry of "I don't have it yet" emails
like yesterday. Except for my sorry butt. Hmm...

peace, hope, love, jesus christ - layne
...when I was a boy I saw things no one else could see, so why am I so blind at 31 to the
hope that's all around me filling up this room...    - Mineral

Follow-Ups: References: