OtR on The World Café

I was listening to the beginning of The World Café today, on my way to my
aunts birthday dinner and they said something about featuring music from the
new album by Cincinatti's Over The Rhine.  I was running late though, so I
had to turn off the radio.

I posted this to give you all a heads up, so you can listen for it... and to
ask that if you do hear it, you can report back to us about what was said.

The World Café is syndicated nationally.  This could be big.

Gardner.

--
"To err is human, to kill so that one may be an heir is homicide"

Brian Gardner, "Twisted Quotes"