Re: Radio Broadcast on 97x (or regurgitating again)

Thanks!
Most of the thoughts I expressed have been bouncing around in my head for
quite some time so it just took a lucid moment or two to string them
together.  Being the type of person who has a real passion for good
music/songwriting I really feel for some of these artists who day in day out
put their hearts and souls into their work in relative obscurity.

<< Kevin...That was quite frankly the most eloquent way I've ever seen this
 concept expressed.  Frankly, I don't think there's anything else to
 say.  Good thinking!

 -Drew